Blog: compare the difference between places or energy meters
This is a summary article. It introduces some functions in the IAMMETER cloud that would help you to analyze energy consumption more efficiently with regard to some specific scenarios.
Compare different places in one account
Virtual site: https://www.iammeter.com/docs/virtual-site
You need to manage many places, besides monitoring the energy consumption of each site independently, you also want to analyze energy consumption differences between each site, including the power reading and the periodic(hourly, daily etc..) kWh data.
- Sum all places in one view page
- Get the power reading value and percent(compared with the sum power) in one graph
- Select the time directly in the graph and get the constitution of the sum energy consumption(kWh)
- Hourly/monthly/yearly consumption analysis between different places
Compare different energy meters in one place
Compare the kwh/period data of wifi energy meter: https://imeter.club/topic/116
If you have more than one single-phase energy meter in one place and you want to analyze the kilowatt hour (kWh) difference between them , or you want to analyze the kWh consumption in different period for one energy meter, this function is fit for you.
- Compare the kilowatt hour (kWh) difference of different energy meters in the same time range
- Compare kilowatt hour (kWh) difference of the same energy meter during the different time range